topps finest troy polamalu rookie for sale

anyone interested in this card taking offers ???

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

yeah, interested... I won't send cash first to someone with no feedback though... lmk what the bv and best dlvd price is.
    thanks
    bill

well check my feedback on ebay and see why i have a 99.7% feedback rating. the book value of it is 25.00 i think so what was you thinking for it ?

I totally am not doubting anyone, except that I got burned twice by guys with zero feedback... I've been on here a year trading and mostly buying. I could do $9 dlvd

yeah i see your point and i have been burnt before by sending first. the thing is i could do a one day auction on the bay and it end tommorow and probably be paid by paypal qucikly i need the money soon. have something coming do. but wither way thanks for replying and th 9 shipped was fair

it's all good! lmk if you change your mind...
    thanks
    Bill