My 06-07 UD Mini Jersey Collection Break for trade

Know very, very little about hockey, but I got 7 packs of this stuff because the box I traded went so fast, I had to see what the fuss was about. I need help with the players (ill look on ebay later dont have time now)

Mini Jerseys:
    Alexander Ovechkin (Black Jersey
    Evgeni Malkin (Black Jersey)
    Eric Staal (Red Jersey)
    Thomas Vanek (Black Jersey) 2 Of These
    Marty Turco (Green Jersey)
    Dany Heatley (Black Jersey)

Got Base as well including a Sidney Crosby Card, plus 1 rookie

Jeremy Williams

willing to trade all of this too, if anyone wants it, but id be looking for other sports in return. How did I do? Anybody good here?

Dude just sent you money order for your Crosby jersey could we Trade for the Malkin now lmk what game used i can interest you in would of bought Malkin but i Guess you just added it and he's the only one i need now lmk

im sorry you must be mistaken. i dont have a crosby jersey to sell to you, never did. Probably another user.

Which version of Heatley do you have, all black or with the diagonal band of red across the front?

Would like the Ovechkin jersey, please check my bucket and see if theres anything you need.

the entire lot has been traded everyoe sorry but thanks for the offers