STANFORD: Who has all the Stanford autos out there?

If you busted press pass over the years and/or various brands of football cards featuring players in their college uniforms, you may be able to help me.

I am looking for ANY AUTOGRAPHS that are signed by whoever if they are wearing a Stanford uni.

For example:
    I am not looking to trade for a Jim Plunkett 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game Auto, but I am looking to trade for a 2005 Topps All American Jim Plunkett auto. The all American auto has a pic of him in a Stanford uniform, while the greats of the game has a pic of him in Raiders uniform, get it?

Just to name a couple of people who have Stanford autos: JR Lemon, Jim Plunkett, Alex Smith, Glyn Millburn, Randy Fasani, Steve Stenstrom, Teyo Johnson, Chad Hutchenson, and many many more!

So let me know if you have any!!!!!!
    -Ben

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

03 Press pass Kwame Harris Auto

Looking for paypal or comparable auto in return.. I collect lions and Iowa hawkeyes