Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Looking for Kellen Clemens and Cadillac Williams Rookies!!! Trading and Buying!

Hey all, Looking to boost up my collection again.
    I'm looking for Any Kellen Clemens Rookies i dont currently have, mainly SP's/Inserts/AU and Jerseys.
    I'm also looking to pick up more Rookie year Cadillac Williams cards...Let me know what ya have and what you want for it
    I may buy if the price is right

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Need any of these?
    There are pics of the 2 multi color on my web site.
    looking mainly to sell so you can make an offer if you like.
    Thanks,
    Jason

Carnell "Cadillac" Williams (orange) 05 Throwbacks Threads Throwback Materials #206 **VHTG**

Carnell "Cadillac" Williams (masks) 05 Leaf Rookies and Stars Masks SN# 016/325 #M-7

Carnell "Cadillac" Williams (blue and white) 05 Topps DP&P Senior Standouts #SS-CW2

Carnell "Cadillac" Williams (blue and white) 05 Topps DP&P Senior Standouts #SS-CW

Nick I can use the Carnell "Cadillac" Williams (masks) 05 Leaf Rookies and Stars Masks SN# 016/325 #M-7
    What ya want for it?

I have a 2006 Kellen Clemens Jersey Rookie Leaf Rookies and Stars #252 BV$8 and a 2006 Kellen Clemens Upper Deck Gridiron Debut BV$3. LMK if interested.

06 Topps Chrome SE rc #225 of Kellen Clemens
    06 Topps Chrome "SE rc Refractor" #225 of Kellen Clemens
    06 Topps DPP "Refractor" rc #116 of Kellen Clemens
    06 Ultra rc #240 of Kellen Clemens
    need any of these.

Kellen Clemens Jersey Rookie Leaf Rookies and Stars 2006 252
    Kellen Clemens Upper Deck Gridiron Debut 2006

Need these?

Any interest in a 2005 Topps Heritage Carnell Williams RC

LMK
    Thanks

I have a Caddy 05 Topps Chrome RC I just pulled last week. Any interest? I believe book is $25.

That card books $30 so I could do $6 shipped.
    LMk,
    Thanks,
    Jason

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast