Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New stuff FT! Added HOF/Cy Young gu!

Looking for david huff, indians, prospects and at buckets.

check my bucket for these
    thanks

brandon snyder ref auto
    hafner rookie
    thanks

all I really saw was the rosen auto. what does it book? Thanks.
    Oh, and sorry, meant to put the hafner in the pc folder. changed that

check my site. will trade for your 1/1s, or will trade inserts and rookies for your refractors. lmk

i might be blind, but i dont see a pic of the cy young gu in your bucket. Is there one? also, please check my bucket for a possible trade. I have 3 big cards incoming, in addition to what is already in my bucket

Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    i might be blind, but i dont see a pic of the cy young gu in your bucket. Is there one? also, please check my bucket for a possible trade. I have 3 big cards incoming, in addition to what is already in my bucket
    steve carlton - hall of fame + cy young / johan santana - cy young

checking your bucket in just a sec. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kpc853489
    how much bv do you have on the lester??
    sorry pc isnt for trade, and if you saw, it has no verification sticker on the back. It's one of Lester's 5 or so personal copies given to him by Topps. He sent it to me from where he was in Washington and replaced the index card I sent to him ttm. So thats kind of cool. Thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by renidadawg
    check my site. will trade for your 1/1s, or will trade inserts and rookies for your refractors. lmk
    thanks! but nothing I really need right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tucandri
    steve carlton - hall of fame + cy young / johan santana - cy young

checking your bucket in just a sec. thanks.
    lol. I feel stupid now. I thought you had a gu of cy young himself. You can still check my bucket though, as I might still be interested.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast