Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading my UD Black Pull--Magic Johnson/Adrian Dantley Dual AU/JSY 2/5!!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../MAGICBABY.jpg

^ Scan is here, looking for autos of equivalent player/estimated book value ^

Looking for mainly Lebron or Kobe autos right now, even though this might be a stretch, I could add.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    What bv you need? I have a SP Game Used Kobe Auto /25 and a Ultimate Kobe auto, if your interested in either of those.

What BV are those? I really have no clue what the BV of the Magic should be, it was a typo when I posted..

The UD Ultimate books $160 I believe, and the SP Game Used doesnt book due to scarcity.

i dont think i have the trade power, but just in case...i do really want this card

Quote Originally Posted by lghoops92
    i dont think i have the trade power, but just in case...i do really want this card
    Didnt see anything sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by redbull032
    i could use that check out my bucket
    I really like the Lebron/Melo, if it's FT in your PC?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast