Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1

    Smoking Hot Mailday Beauties With Scans Best Ever !!

    These are some real beauties

    Norwood Orange Bowman Chrome /25 Come Big !!!



    Culter Finest /199 Come Big !!!



    Addai Topps DPP Senior Standouts /50


    Addai Topps Chrome



    Drew Topps Chrome



    Lendale White Preview Contenders /50




    Hawk Bowman Chrome /75

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    alright, i have a jacobs bowmans best auto /99 incoming that books for 50 (need more). i also have these:
    jacobs finest rc auto bv30 (need more)
    norwood sweet spot auto /899 bv30 (htg)
    leon washington auto/patch bv50

    what value card would you trade for them?

  4. #3
    Interested in the Hawk.
    Check my bucket and lmk. Will trade multiples.
    Thanks

  5. #4
    I like the Addai Topps Chrome auto. Do you need anything?

  6. #5
    what would you like of mine?


    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan52081
    alright, i have a jacobs bowmans best auto /99 incoming that books for 50 (need more). i also have these:
    jacobs finest rc auto bv30 (need more)
    norwood sweet spot auto /899 bv30 (htg)
    leon washington auto/patch bv50

    what value card would you trade for them?

  7. #6
    Steve,

    Are you still looking for Calhoun autos.. I wouldnt mind trying to get some kind of deal accomplished with cash/cards to get any Aj Hawk auto off you.. I have

    Bowman SOTF auto
    Incomming
    SPX Rc auto

  8. #7
    like the drew... check my list please... would trade a little in your favor if it were a 2/1
    lmk
    thanks
    bill

  9. #8

  10. #9
    sorry I didnt see anything for the Hawk at this time

    Quote Originally Posted by tykke05
    Interested in the Hawk.
    Check my bucket and lmk. Will trade multiples.
    Thanks

  11. #10
    sorry nothing at this time for the Addai


    Quote Originally Posted by hunter082006
    I like the Addai Topps Chrome auto. Do you need anything?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on