Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

All Autograph Cards Wanted...

I am looking to trade all my cards away for Autos. I am going to try to start listing things on my bucket tonight and all weekend. In the meantime, Here is what im planning on doing. If you have a 20 bv Auto to trade. I will give you 30-35 bv in non auto cards in trade for it. Its a good chance to stock up on tradebait or PC items. I have a ton of stuff. Boxes galore. Ill trade team lots, player lots, Whatever to get some autos for my PC. Please let me know what you have. I am trying to stay in the 30.00 and under range for now. If you only have a couple autos and they all book over 30 ill take a shot if your looking to trade. Thanks Alot.

The first 10 people who reply here or work a trade with me through pm will get 2x bv in trade for there cards instead of what i offered above which is 1-1.5x.

When you leave your list of autos. Leave a list of all teams, players, types of cards your looking for and ill compile a list for you asap.

# 2000 SAGE Shaheen Holloway Auto /999
    # 2003-04 Upper Deck Honor Roll Ndudi Ebi Signature Class Auto
    # 2004-05 SP Authentic Robert Swift Auto /1499

Holloway BV 2
    Ebi BV 25
    Swift BV 12

I would like a list of Chicago Bulls you have, Topps Chrome Star RC's. Thanks. Also can use RC's of LeBron, Paul, Wade, etc. for tradebait if you have any ft. thanks.
    Last edited by sportsguyryan; 02-09-2007 at 11:04 PM.

i have a 06 07 ud hardcourt james white auto rc bv 20 looking for players in my sig and star rcs and gu

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brandonb1110's Items on eBay

i coudl possibly trade some autos for g.u..what g.u u have?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brandonb1110's Items on eBay

willing to trade these autos for g.u
    Julius Hodge rc/auto#/474
    Jelani Mccoy skybox autographics auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See elm_street_slasher's Items on eBay

I'm looking for Dwyane Wade. I have these low end autos.

Maurice Ager Topps Big Game Draft Day Moments auto/jersey

Cedric Simmons Topps Big Game Picture Perfect auto/jersey

Bobby Jones Bowman Elevation Rookie Writings

Hassan Adams Bowman Elevation Rookie Writings

Kirk Snyder Trilogy Auto Focus bv:$20 (2 of them)

Kris Humphries Trilogy Auto Focus bv:$20 (2 of them)

Robert Swift Trilogy Auto Focus bv:$20

Rafael Araujo Trilogy Auto Focus bv:$20

Luke Jackson Trilogy Auto Focus bv:$20
    Last edited by springwoodslasher; 02-09-2007 at 11:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samhag1's Items on eBay

I have these:

2004-05 Black Diamond Bernard Robinson auto
    2005-06 Debut Ink Salim Stoudamire

LMK if you have any Kevin Martin or Frank Gore

SCF Rewards
    Country

05-06 Sp Authentic Signs of the Times Rookies Nate Robinson 29/100 BV 20
    05-06 UD Rookie Debut Ink Luis Flores BV 12
    03-04 UD Legends Signs of a future legend Andre Miller BV 12

Looking for 05-06 SP Authentic RC's /999, Andre Iguodala, Chris Paul, Gerald Green and Monta Ellis.

I also have set needs from 05-06 UD Rookie Debut, and 05-06 Topps Style 52. Needlist is on my site.

Country

sportsguyryan: I sent you a pm. Please get back to me asap. I dont have any of your player wants but i will buy the 3 autos from you and i pmed you my offer. please let me know. thanks alot.

ajajajaj: I sent you a pm as well. Please get back to me asap. I dont have any of your player wants but i will buy the 3 autos from you and i pmed you my offer. please let me know. thanks alot.

brandonb110: I sent you a pm. Please get back to me asap. I have a lot of gu. If you let me know what you collect i can see what i have to offer you. thanks alot.

springwoodslasher: I sent you a pm as well. Please get back to me asap. I dont have any of your player wants but i will buy the 3 autos from you and i pmed you my offer. please let me know. thanks alot.

samhag1: I sent you a pm. Please get back to me asap. I dont have any of your player wants but i will buy the 3 autos from you and i pmed you my offer. please let me know. thanks alot.

myers39: I sent you a pm as well. Please get back to me asap. I dont have any of your player wants but i will buy the 3 autos from you and i pmed you my offer. please let me know. thanks alot.