Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some new High end Just in! Bush and Maroney!

Just got these in. I will warn you now, the Maroney is VVVVHTG! Looking for nice high end in Football mainly, and maybe some basketball. Lmk if interested.

06 Press Pass Power Pick Reggie Bush Auto /150 - Bv 250
    06 Topps Chrome Laurence Maroney Blue Border Auto /50 - 200 (And going ^)

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have a 6 auto card with the bv around $250 I would trade for the Maroney but please lookthrough

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r...eifsalltheway/

No interest in the 6 Auto card, not big on those. Didnt see anything I could use, thanks though.

Hey I just have a question. Did you trade with troygoesdeep from beckett and did he deliver? Can pm me if would like.
    I dont want damaged cards, please look at your cards!

Cowboys Collector - Emmitt Smith, Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, Johnston, Tomo, Dez, Dak, Elliott

Small interest in the Ronnie Brown, but cant see a deal involving either of mine for it, sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast