Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2005 Pristine Jeff Niemann Uncirculated Auto RC #d 8/18 For Trade

Looking for something really nice for this scans are here:

2. Kronozio
    What BV you looking on that? I am very interested. I also have a Matt Cain 06 SPX auto that is not in my bucket. BV is 20. LMK if we can do something.

Thanks, Eric

I dont know what Kind of BV im looking for yet

i could use the cain i also like the hochevar auto

Alright, well lemme know a reasonable BV you wanna put on it. Then we can work something out.

Thanks, Eric

what do you mean by a reasonable BV? if you have any thoughts let me know because I have no idea

lol sorry, I just mean a bv. Not sure why I said reasonable. I have no idea what kind of value to put on it. It's up to you. What else do you like of mine?

Thanks, Eric

those two are really all im interested in but i dont know the bv of the hochevar either

BV arent out on the STerling's, but has been selling around 20 bucks on ebay. So probably somewhere around 40 bv.

What do ya think greenbeans? Who else do you collect? I may have some other people you want.

Thanks Eric

Well, there are some very specific cards im looking for below, but I collect Pedro Lopez (White Sox), Gio Gonzalez (White Sox - Thank god they got him back!), Rocco Baldelli and Matt Cain.

2004 Bowman's Best Felix Hernandez Auto RC
    2004 Bowman Heritage Philip Hughes Auto
    2003 Bowman Chrome Hanley Ramirez Auto

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast