Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Anybody have any interest in this Bargnani rc?

2006-07 Bowman Elevation RC #345/399

The BV is $12. I can provide a scan upon request. LMK

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I am interested. Do you need anything from me? Maybe a bigger trade?

Dangit, sam, I'm interested in that....could have done it as part of our previous trade...

hunter082006- I like these:
    Marques Colston Bowman Chrome rc
    Joseph Addai Upper Deck rc
    Ben Gordon jersey #/100

LMK the BV on those

tierre_brown- Sorry about that. I forgot I even had this card. What rcs do you have for trade?

RCs if anyone in particular?

I also liked quite a few things from your bucket if you want to try to work on something bigger

Do you have anything of Kevin Martin, Brandon Roy, Tyrus Thomas, Chris Paul, or Frank Gore. LMK

Could you trade either one of those for the Bargnani?

Let's try to make this bigger:

also liked your yao rc, jones auto, tucker auto, ginobili/parker dual auto...and maybe your marcus williams x-fractor

lmk what else you like from me (or if there are other players you collect, i'll look for them too)

I like your Arenas Buzzer Beaters auto and your Luther Head Spx auto/jersey. LMK what we can work out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast