Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arrow Looking for Arena Football cards

Title says it. I will buy or trade, thanks. Mainly looking for base lots.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone have any???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Meansfan's Items on eBay

I have a BUNCH..........what are you looking for??? I have 2006 (Base, Inserts, Autos and maybe a few jerseys) and 2005 I have some Inserts and maybe some base cards.

Thanx and LMK,
    Paul

SCF Rewards
    Country

i would just be looking for a cheap base lot if possible, let me know, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by soccershane
    i would just be looking for a cheap base lot if possible, let me know, thanks.

I have 2 complete sets of the 2006 UD AFL set........1 was going to sell as a set and the other was going to break up in team sets. And after all those I probably have another good 500+ cards or so (not sure the exact # as I haven't totaled them all up. LMK how cheap you would be paying for them and see if we can work something out.

Thanx,
    Paul

SCF Rewards
    Country

meansfan - they are your cards, so you can give me a price. i am really looking to just pick them up for really cheap. if i can't get them for cheap enough, i'll just end up buying a box. let me know a price on one set, and a price on the whole lot, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The complete sets I have sold for $10 and the singles I have been selling for $.25 each....(Shipping Extra)......but if you wanted a HUGE LOT or ALL of them, I would sell them to you for like $.05-$.10 a card depending on if you take 1/2 or all. If interested I can get you an exact count on how many singles I do have left.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just counted and I have 735 singles left..........I could sell them for $.05 each if interested.........and shipping would be $10 priority mail. On a side note........there is 1 Complete set within those singles and only about 5-10 cards away from another 1 or 2 sets.

Thanx and LMK,
    Paul

SCF Rewards
    Country

meansfan- i will have to get back to you later. that is quite a bit more than i was looking to spend. i thought that arena football cards was something a lot of people wanted to dump.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No i haven't found anybody that wants to dump AFL cards......even on ebay they sell for atleast 1/2 book (Autos/Game Used) so there is a good market out there for it. Just let me know.........boxes of these usually run around the $20 range and then shipping charges if you buy off of the internet......though then you will get some inserts and possibly an auto and game used card too.

Thanx,
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by soccershane
    meansfan- i will have to get back to you later. that is quite a bit more than i was looking to spend. i thought that arena football cards was something a lot of people wanted to dump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast