Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS 06 spx spxcellence matt leinart auto/10 NEED MONEY BAD! along with other cards

hey need money bad willing to sell this and any of my cards. i need money extremely bad! send me offers!

here is a list of cards

06 spx spxcellence matt leinart/10
    06 contenders dwan landry
    06 contenders adam jennings
    06 bowman signs of the future jerious norwood auto
    06 sweet spot dj shockley auto
    06 leaf rcs and stars tom brady jersey/299
    06 leaf warrik dunn jersey
    along with other cards and also selling my eagles stuff too autos and jerseys.rcs and any cards i have are for sale!

tell me player team what ever and will get back to u

i have those i already listed. i have my eagles autos and have to check and see what i didn't sell yet at the cardshop i sell my stuff at. so... what are u looking for and stuff.

yea i forget the year but i have a marks of fame westbrook auto/jersey/100 bv is 30 or 40 haven't checked in a little. also i have a mcnabb 4 colored patch/25 reg bv without the patch is 50 so with the patch its like 80-100. i also have a couple of multi colored jerseys of other players just have to check.

also westbrook jerseys i have 06 leaf rcs and stars jersey/299 also a couple of others just have to check then.

whats ur bottom dollar on the leinart

the only one i have is from last year and its westbrook/92

i don't know probablly like 150-200 im selling the leinart

what people told me to sell it at unless i put it on ebay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast