Thread: 2005 Bowman Sterling "Break"

2005 Bowman Sterling "Break"

I broke this last year, was disappointed, and put the cards back in the pack, and just remembered I had them today. Good times. I opened it up, and was a bit happier than I was last year :)

Base:
    Clay Buchholz
    Jeff Clement
    John Drennen

AUTO/JSY:
    Raul Tablado AU Jsy

AUTO:
    Humberto Sanchez

Probably hanging onto the Sanchez and the Clement, but I'd trade the rest for Vlads I needed.

Thanks,
    Andrew

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewcstein
    I broke this last year, was disappointed, and put the cards back in the pack, and just remembered I had them today.
    Ahh..A likely story....any chance these were in a box under your bed?

Lol, j/k. Nice cards. I know if I pulled them I wouldn't have forgotten about them (but then again with my luck, I'm lucky if I pull anything other than base when I bust packs)

Well, you were guaranteed an auto and an auto/jersey. And I had never heard of any of the guys in the pack, so I just put the pack in a box, and completely forgot I even had it. Not a bad surprise though, especially since Sanchez has gotten much more popular since becoming a yankee. I seem to remember there being a Dontrelle Willis GU in there too, so I must have taken that one out and traded it right away.