Thread: D. Haren by the letter auto FT

D. Haren by the letter auto FT

Picked up a Dan Haren 2006 SP by the letter auto #ed 65/180. Would like to trade it for a nice Bonds or Guerrero.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!

check out my bucket not sure of the bv but i could use it have a nice bonds gu and a nice vlad gu on my bucket

chris

how about one of these

1987 Fleer Barry Bonds RC
    1986 Topps Traded Barry Bonds RC
    1995 Bowman's Best Vladimir Guerrero RC (would need a little more with the haren for this)

the haren isnt even for me its for a friend of mine so just let me know, can you also tell me which letter it is thanks

Didn't see anything I liked
    Quote Originally Posted by OGLESBYC
    check out my bucket not sure of the bv but i could use it have a nice bonds gu and a nice vlad gu on my bucket

chris

Didn't see anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl_Cardinals_Fan
    I could use it, although I doubt I'll have anything you'd need

I'm good on those, thanx for the offer
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeans
    how about one of these

1987 Fleer Barry Bonds RC
    1986 Topps Traded Barry Bonds RC
    1995 Bowman's Best Vladimir Guerrero RC (would need a little more with the haren for this)

the haren isnt even for me its for a friend of mine so just let me know, can you also tell me which letter it is thanks