Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just thought I would share my collection

Awesome, but how come youre not going to trade anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Vickfan7
    Awesome, but how come youre not going to trade anymore?

thanks im not trading anymore because i have no cards left to trade

Oh I see. You're never going to find a card that you like more than one in your PC though? Or if you're like me, I get bored of cards sometimes and wanna look at something new lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickfan7
    Oh I see. You're never going to find a card that you like more than one in your PC though? Or if you're like me, I get bored of cards sometimes and wanna look at something new lol.

im sure ill find a lot of cards i like but most people like green backs as much as cards

Quote Originally Posted by goboyz21
    that is an amazing collection....great job

Thanks

Nice collection bro!
    I've done basically the same thing as you and traded/sold away everything that was non-PC and now it's like pulling teeth to make a trade (on my part .. to hard to part with my PC). I guess over 70 some trades in less than 6 months was bound to catch up with me at some point!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeRmZ
    Nice collection bro!
    I've done basically the same thing as you and traded/sold away everything that was non-PC and now it's like pulling teeth to make a trade (on my part .. to hard to part with my PC). I guess over 70 some trades in less than 6 months was bound to catch up with me at some point!!

ya i wont trade anything out of my pc but if i see something i like i will pay what i have to to get it... plus i do have a secret stash with some mid range cards that are pretty nice if i need to go into it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast