Where did the distinguished trader part of this site go?

Anyone know where to find it? Did it get removed? Or am I just not finding it anymore? Thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Quote Originally Posted by sneekc
    Anyone know where to find it? Did it get removed? Or am I just not finding it anymore? Thanks!
    Well, I hope it didn't get removed, because I am getting close to becoming a distinguished trader. Hopefully, it will still be available by the time I get to 50+ trades. Possibly, it was just moved during the recent format change of the site.

it was removed... PrOphet made a post in it for quite some time before it was deleted... there was very little action in it

Quote Originally Posted by tutall
    it was removed... PrOphet made a post in it for quite some time before it was deleted... there was very little action in it
    Oh. Thanks tutall for the info. That is a very understandable and good reason to delete it. There are a few other "dead" sections on this site that could also possibly be deleted.

I personally think that hurts traders that no longer want to deal with anyone that has a lower feedback score. I have had 3 of 3 of my past trades be horrible experiences due to members with lack of feedback. (see my sig) ohh well...

The DT forum had very little activity and wasn't generating very many trades. This doesn't mean we won't have another forum in the future for SCF's best traders.

Oh man, I was hoping to see what it was like in there. I can honestly say I never even once went in there, just to even look around.

Quote Originally Posted by BCUS28
    Oh man, I was hoping to see what it was like in there. I can honestly say I never even once went in there, just to even look around.
    Honestly it wasnt as good as the normal threads its not what you expect people are rarely in there maybe 1 post a day.

With our recent sorting of the forums the distinguished trader forum had no real place to go. As stated it had minimual activity.

I posted a poll up and 80% of the voters said they wouldnt miss it/rather see it gone.

There are a few other dead forums/yes. One or two of those wont be leaving while we are talking about another one or two forums at the moment as well.

Jay