Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Updating the bucket all day

Updating the bucket all day

Check out my photobucket it is about 80% up to dat have a few more I need to add, lmk if interested in anything thanks.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Hi Would be interested in the '52 Cain or any other from the set...also any 2004 SP Prospect Autos...lmk Bob

gwynn - i like the sizemore the cain is the only 52 auto i have right now and i have no 2004 sp prospect autos lmk

ok the bucket is mostly updated. the pelfrey stuff is available now as well.

Any chance of me getting the Alex Gordon heritage auto? WOuld trade the Hochevar and the Cain auto for it. Maybe more.

Thanks, Eric

Jurgy - Those are incoming but im probably only looking to do a 1 for 1 trade on them

Is the 03 UD Hank Bauer Auto FT?
    I have a 04 SP Prospects Gio Gonzalez/ Tmothy Murphy (both ChiSox RC's) Dual Auto you might be interested in.

Any idea on BV? I can check too, if you want me to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast