2 packs ud black MAJOR thug-jo

pack one
    marvin williams quad gold patch (white)/(red, yellow, white, black, yellow)/(yellow, red, yellow, white)/(white, black, white) 3/25

pack 2 i opened this pack and saw the gold border, then i saw the 10/15 , then i saw the auto and i thought i got something cool...... the i saw the knicks and went into a major depression......
    nate "20 dunk attempts" robinson gold auto 10/15

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by spydermat
    the i saw the knicks and went into a major depression......
    haha thats life, and this isnt walgreens. not laughing at you, just like the thing about the knicks.

The robinson sounds pretty sweet to me
    Nice pull
    If u see anything on my site let me know

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazerfan4life
    haha thats life, and this isnt walgreens. not laughing at you, just like the thing about the knicks.
    does wall greens have anti depressants?

lilsss- sorry nothing i can use

Lol. Nate Robinson "20 dunk attempts"... nice. Actually, you didn't do to bad on the Marvin Williams, because I know that there is a huge Marvin Williams collector on this site. I think it's ac-n-mike or something like that. I'm sure you could something nice for it in a trade.

the williams is probably going to my pc. its the best patch ive ever pulled

I usually get depressed when i see a knick too...doesn't matter who. I really like those quads that have multi color in each swatch. I wonder if those will have a little premium over ones that have multicolor in a couple and a couple solids?