ft- 00-01fleer legacy eddie house auto replica jersey

scans are in my bucket. it comes with coa. i think it books 30-35 but the only one ive saw on ebay sold for 35 +shipping. is anyone interested in trading for it?

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

I may be interested, Do you have a scan. I just got an 06-07 topps chrome gold refractor /25 of Desmond Mason if youre interested

scans are on my bucket. is the refractor an auto, gu, or uncirculated? can i get the bvs on these. i know the eddie house isnt enough for them, but i have a drew henson rc/parcells auto bv 60 im wanting to trade

fitz auto jersey
    jordan jersey
    lt auto patch

Those aren't for trade. Unless you have a Vince Young auto. And Drew Henson doesnt play for the Cowboys anymore. The refractor is just a plain refractor, which i know isn't enough for the jersey, but I figured you'd like it anyway. Its number 1/25

i can use the mason, but i didnt see anything for the jersey