Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I need a long list of guys. Please help!!!

Im looking for lots of inserts/low end gu/refractors of these guys. I have lots of base I can trade in your favor and some of the bucket is also ft

hank blalock
    mike sweeney
    edgar rentaria
    jason bay
    brian giles
    craig biggio
    jeff bagwell
    bill bray
    edwin encarnacion
    barry larkin
    jonny gomes
    austin kearns
    chris lambert
    cal ripken
    brian roberts
    nick markakis
    jay bruce
    bobby crosby
    roger clemens
    randy johnson
    mike piazza
    scott rolen
    albert pujols
    yadier molina
    justin verlander
    vida blue
    ryne sandberg
    mark mcgwire
    luis gonzlaez
    ben grieve
    kendry morales
    ozzie smith
    lance berkman
    chris burke
    nomar garciaparra
    manny ramirez

I'm interested in the Brian Bixler Jersey/Auto. Do you have any Andrew McCutchen cards? My trade list is below if you are interested in trading.

Interested in your Upton and Clark Sweet Spot Autos...

I have a TON of inserts etc for most of the guys in your list...

See my list:

http://www.freewebs.com/xpress34/

I will trade heavily in your favor... a lot of Pujols inserst with BV of $10-$40 each as well as Piazza and others...

- Chris

I have some singles of a few of these guys. The ones that jump out at me right now are kearns GUd and some autos and a card or two of manny, piazze, rolen, and nomar.

I actualy have a need for large base card lots. what players do you have for trade and what quantities? All I would need would be the players name with the number of cards you have. I can use dups but I don't want multi player cards like team leaders and such. here are some of the players I'd be looking at.

pujols
    jeter
    david wright
    griffey reds
    arod yankees
    ortiz red sox
    any current yankee, met or red sox in that teams uniform
    miguel cabrera
    k greene
    chase utley
    ryan howard

newer reprint HOF cards of
    mantle
    ruth
    clemente
    mays
    aaron
    gehrig
    jackie robinson
    kofax
    roger maris

If I came up with $100-$150 in book value what would you offer me in base cards?

also, I haven't bought a beckett in about a year so my BVs might be off slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34
    Interested in your Upton and Clark Sweet Spot Autos...

I have a TON of inserts etc for most of the guys in your list...

See my list:

http://www.freewebs.com/xpress34/

I will trade heavily in your favor... a lot of Pujols inserst with BV of $10-$40 each as well as Piazza and others...

- Chris
    sorry but i cant trade those two for insersts. if you have low end gu i would consider

thanks ryan

do you have any Phillies other than the Myers REF ?

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards
    I have some singles of a few of these guys. The ones that jump out at me right now are kearns GUd and some autos and a card or two of manny, piazze, rolen, and nomar.

I actualy have a need for large base card lots. what players do you have for trade and what quantities? All I would need would be the players name with the number of cards you have. I can use dups but I don't want multi player cards like team leaders and such. here are some of the players I'd be looking at.

pujols
    jeter
    david wright
    griffey reds
    arod yankees
    ortiz red sox
    any current yankee, met or red sox in that teams uniform
    miguel cabrera
    k greene
    chase utley
    ryan howard

newer reprint HOF cards of
    mantle
    ruth
    clemente
    mays
    aaron
    gehrig
    jackie robinson
    kofax
    roger maris

If I came up with $100-$150 in book value what would you offer me in base cards?

also, I haven't bought a beckett in about a year so my BVs might be off slightly.
    i could probably come up with a lot of the hof's and i have probably close to 300 giambis. if you would take basketball i could get you alot of tmac, duncan, and then probably smaller lots of other players. if you take the basketball i could trade maybe $200 worth of base

Quote Originally Posted by walston32
    do you have any Phillies other than the Myers REF ?
    anything in particular? got lots of bowman draft rookie cards from 2003-2006, rookie cards from products 2002-2006, ive got a tom gordon spectrum auto

Quote Originally Posted by yanksfan4eva
    sorry but i cant trade those two for insersts. if you have low end gu i would consider

thanks ryan
    I'll see what all GU I have of those guys as well as auto and get back with you...

- Chris

I can use any rc's & BDP from 05 & 06 esp M. Bourn, M Costanzo K. Drabek

heres what I have for guys on your list :

81 Fleer Fernando x 2
    87 Leaf McGwire slightly o/c
    91 UD Bagwell x 5
    96 Topps Profiles R. Johnson
    99 UD Forte B. Grieve F18
    01 Topps Heritage SP Piazza

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast