Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Talking AZ Cardinals/Mario W./Merriman/....ect

Please check my photobucket, Looking for: AZ Cardinals 2004-current, Mario Williams, Shawne Merriman, AJ Hawk, Brian Calhoun, Steven Jackson, Pac-Man,.............................THANX, Jeff

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    do you still have the alstott patch and the redskins sweet spot auto? TW
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

I have one in my bucket. I liked the Demeco Ryans Auto, or the Alstott patch. LMK if we can work something out for one of those.

what is the bv on the alsott?
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

I'll do Ryans for Castillo and Sims UD Star Rookie & Bowman Gold

$30, but I'd like a little premium for the 3lcr, it doesn't give the multiplier in my book......

I have:
    06 Score
    B. Calhoun
    T. Watkins
    A. Boldin
    06 Topps Leinart #377
    Steven Jackson
    04 Bazooka Mini
    04 Topps Total
    06 UD Star Rookies
    Pope
    Watson
    I am looking for RC's Football; Addai, Maroney, V. Young, Baseball Philip Hughes, Dodgers, Marlins, Basketball James, Wade, Paul, or cash.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast