Just thought of a SWEET idea....

Most of my collections are going to be framed in cases to be displayed (whenever i get married and have a sports room) along with numerous other autographs and things from my favorite teams like pennants, etc. I just thought of a really cool idea. I was thinking about getting a single ticket from as many years as I can for one team and frame them. So I'd get as many Cincinnati Reds tickets as I can, one from each year, and frame them. People sell these on ebay all the time. I mean, right now there's some from 78,81,84,91,92,93,03,99 among many others. Would this be a pretty cool idea? Has anyone else ever seen this done?

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Sounds like a great idea you got there. You might also want to consider displaying team media guides and/or programs for each year, too.

great idea i actually have this booklet that i put all my sporting event tickets i write the score of the game on the back of the card and write about anything interesting that happens, its actually really fun to go over the games every once in a while