Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i have made a couple trades this week. like to make more, tell me who you collect

please tell me what team or player(S) you collect. i will tell youwhat i got.thanks

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Got a nice Rudi Johnson card you might like. It's numbered 24/25 - check it out in my bucket. It's under GU's and it's the 2006 Rudi Johnson Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberjade Cards
    Got a nice Rudi Johnson card you might like. It's numbered 24/25 - check it out in my bucket. It's under GU's and it's the 2006 Rudi Johnson Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Prime.
    i like that and the jim brown. what is the bv on them both and who do you colect?

Rudi - $25 and Jim Brown $40

Chad Johnson, Peyton, Maurice Drew, Brian Urlacher, Addai, Bush, Young, Cutler.

i am collecting this years ggear jumbo prime set got any? the rc gem ones

Quote Originally Posted by chadjacksonfan
    i am collecting this years ggear jumbo prime set got any? the rc gem ones
    no, sorry , have none

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2004
    Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Tony Scheffler
    06 bowman chrome jay cutler rc (VHTG) and a couple scheffler cheap rc's. lmk if you want me to list them. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberjade Cards
    Wrong post sorry.
    i would like to just go for the jim brown if that's fine with you. is that all you collect that you listed above. lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast