Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2005 Reflections dual autos 24 HOUR SALE: Wright/Howard/Griffey

Check out my SITE and go to Reflections 4 sale.....towards the bottom I have an updated list with quantity of autos and jerseys for sale. Shipping in a bubble mailer is $1.50 for first card and .50 for each additional cards, with a discount for over 5 cards......we'll figure it out. These are being moved from the site to Ebay a little at a time, so please HURRY! Thank you!

Can use the Frank Thomas red and any other frank thomas parallels except the purple and blue

I am going to be putting my #ed cards in order this week......will igve you a final count. Are you buying and how much?

Ya im buying. I would like to know which ones you have after your totally done opening

can use the huff emerald and andruw jones turquios also any numbered 1/of whatever...please email me with price and number of cards found...thanks
    robert36@bellsouth.net

would you take paypal? If so, I'm interested in the following:
    2005 Reflections Dual Signatures ABJL A.Beltre/J.Leone T1 $10.00 $25.00 ONE RED /99 (BV $25) sell $10
    2005 Reflections Dual Signatures ABAR A.Beltre/A.Rosen T1 N/A N/A x1 $15
    2005 Reflections Dual Signatures DWJL D.Wright/J.Leone T3 $20.00 $50.00 x1 $25 and 1 red /99 $28

Quote Originally Posted by navarreda
    would you take paypal? If so, I'm interested in the following:
    2005 Reflections Dual Signatures ABJL A.Beltre/J.Leone T1 $10.00 $25.00 ONE RED /99 (BV $25) sell $10
    2005 Reflections Dual Signatures ABAR A.Beltre/A.Rosen T1 N/A N/A x1 $15
    2005 Reflections Dual Signatures DWJL D.Wright/J.Leone T3 $20.00 $50.00 x1 $25 and 1 red /99 $28
    I will get back to everyone on the #ed (update my list later in the week)
    I do take paypal. Did you want the RED Wright and the regular?

can you give me a price dlvd for the ABJL, ABAR, and the red DWJL please. If you have the red I would prefer only that one.

Quote Originally Posted by navarreda
    can you give me a price dlvd for the ABJL, ABAR, and the red DWJL please. If you have the red I would prefer only that one.
    I can do $50 dlvd for the 3 of them
    ABJL
    ABAR
    DWJL /99

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast