05/06 spx and 06/07 UD SWEET SHOT break

After a short hiatus, i decdied to buy some boxes since i have a full time job now. Some decent pulls.......

From SPX:

Danny Granger rookie auto 346/1499

Raymond Felton SPXcitement 332/1999

Earl Barron SPx Rookies 477/1499

Jermaine O'neal Winning Materials

Kirk Hinrich SPxcitement spectrum 64/99

Pau Gasol Flashback Fabrics

I seem to get lucky with flashback fabrics, they are 1/252 packs, i've pulled a Ming, a McGrady and Gasol cards from approx. 6 boxes.

UD Sweet Shot:

Rashard Lewis Sweet Stitches 40/50

Dirk Nowitzki/Josh Howard Sweet Swatches 22/25

Denham Brown Rookie Autograph 211/799

Jordan Farmar Rookie Autograph 511/799

What you guys think? open for trades

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Pretty nice, esp. Sweet Shot. The Dirk and Howard dual swatches #ed to 25 will be in high demand since the Mavs are the hottest team in the league (and since Dirk and Howard are their two best players). Farmar auto is also a good one - he looks to be solid long-term, and Lakers players usually command decent hobby attention

i would love to get the gasol and the ming flashback fabrics...they are the auto jsys right?

Quote Originally Posted by zachattack9389
    i would love to get the gasol and the ming flashback fabrics...they are the auto jsys right?

yes, and they are in good condition too.

what do you need of mine? the combined beckett value of both of those is 60...

Im looking for Al jefferson rookie autos, or any celtic rookie autos.

well i dont have any celtic rc autos, but i have a pierce/jefferson dual auto...anything else you need? i have a photobucket so you might see something in there...i also have a telfair auto patch /10

whoops, just realized i also have a tony allen auto from sp authentic

and while i'm at it, if you like a lot of my stuff i wouldnt mind getting that tmac either :)
    Last edited by zachattack9389; 02-12-2007 at 11:33 PM.

Congrats on both box breaks! Especially the Sweet Shot! I really like Sweet Shot and it comes with a really good amount of hits for it's price. Congrats!