Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

trading for as many maddux rookies as I can get!

I'll trade for as many maddux rookies as I can possibly get. Willing to trade for doubles of same card too! LMK which ones you have, and what you want for them. I will trade rookies, inserts, base cards, or GU for them! No autos though. GU may depend on which rookie you're trading. PLMK what you have and what you want!

Thanks!

Patrick
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    have his 87 Topps Traded...looking for Pirates of Same Value

okay, I'll do some looking and see what I come up with. I'll let you know ASAP
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

do you only want current pirates? I have some giles stuff, but don't know if you still want him.
    Hidden Content

yeah, I got a lot of ripken. I'll let you know what I find.
    Hidden Content

I have an 87 Donruss Leaf RC....Im a Braves fan and it will be hard to get but I am interested to see what you have to offer.

LMK

nah, if it's hard to get, I don't think I'll bother. Thanks anyways!
    Hidden Content

I don't really care, if you could list the Giles you have that would be great

I found a 2000 Black Diamond GIles #/1000. I'll check BV and get right back to you.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast