Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sidney Crosby Parkhurst Rookie

What is the Book Value for the Sidney Crosby Parkhurst Rookie card and is this a good deal. I'm giving Phil Kessel Young Gun Rookie for the Sidney Crosby Parkhurst Rookie? Thanks for your help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Books in the Beckett mag. for $25.00 High Value so I'd say that it's a good deal =)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually I just double checked and the Kessel RC books for 30$ so it's a little give in take, i'd say go with which card you rather have in your possesion. Because I'm a pens fan I'd definitely go for the Crosby RC. Hope I could help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for your help. I'm looking for Pens to. I'm a big pens fan and im trying my hardest to get a jordan staal, evgeni malkin, marc-andre fleury, and possibly a sidney crosby so even though I would rather have a young guns sidney. This will atleast give me one of his rookies.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bradleysmith50's Items on eBay

I have 6 crosby young guns... have anything higher end crosby you're willing to trade for?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont have any Sidney Crosbys yet. Who else would you be interested in for the crosby or is there multiple cards you would like for a crosby young gun. Both of my trade lists are in my signature and I also have 2 bins of cards to go through still.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bradleysmith50's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Fryedog01
    I dont have any Sidney Crosbys yet. Who else would you be interested in for the crosby or is there multiple cards you would like for a crosby young gun. Both of my trade lists are in my signature and I also have 2 bins of cards to go through still.

Only really interested in Crosby right now. Probably just gonna put a few of these up on the bay and buy a couple high end rookies.
    Cheers