2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    I had this really nice over-sized card of Kordell that I ended up throwing away. If I had known someone still liked him, I would have saved it. :)

Any future Kordells I get are going straight to you.

R

Quote Originally Posted by roosterx
    I had this really nice over-sized card of Kordell that I ended up throwing away. If I had known someone still liked him, I would have saved it. :)

Any future Kordells I get are going straight to you.

R

LMAO dangit!

Yeah, hes not a major focus of my collections, but I collect him because when I was a kid in 95, he was one of my idols..now I collect CU/CSU/UNC grads.

Wow. That is for sure a steal. That is definitely an instant player collection. A good one too! Congrats!

Way back when that would have been a sweet lot

When he was Steelers QB / WR

Hey, just wondering if you're still interested in my rookies/inserts...you never replied

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixsunsfan1
    Wow. That is for sure a steal. That is definitely an instant player collection. A good one too! Congrats!
    Yeah really! Im fairly sure I dont have a player that I have 300+ different of (maybe TD)

Quote Originally Posted by Vickfan7
    Hey, just wondering if you're still interested in my rookies/inserts...you never replied

Was looking up teh bvs to get a good offer for you...been busy.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwain
    Way back when that would have been a sweet lot

When he was Steelers QB / WR

Yeah seriously! Part of the reason I collect guys like him because I knew if I would have had these cards back in those days, I would have been in heaven. lol