Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Card giveaway- not a gimmick

Card giveaway- not a gimmick

Frankly, I have way too many cards, I am looking to get rid of some. I thought about simply throwing them away, but I thought I would offer them up to the members of this group. Here is how this will work.

A. Im not giving away high end stuff, game used, autos, or big name rookies. The stuff Im offering is commons and cheap rookies.
    B. I wont pay to give stuff away, if you would like some cards, I will happily accomodate you, but I ask you to send either a buck for shipping, or a SASE
    C. Please dont ask for specific sets or card numbers- instead, if there is a player or team you collect, let me know and I will see what I have
    D. I will not give away more than 4-5 cards to one person- dont be greedy guys.
    E. I collect Favre, Tomlinson, Larry Johnson, both Mannings, Brees and a couple other guys- ergo, I wont be giving their stuff away
    F. All Denver Broncos are spoken for

If youd like something, please PM me and I will see what I can find that you would like
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

2. Kronozio
    Ed,
    Hope this goes well.
    Bill

Football too, I see. :) In football I'm looking for any Cowboys between 1989 and now...LMK what you have and I can send a SASE (can send just one to include the baseball cards, or one for each). Thanks!

Bill- thanks- it will go fine, because if anyone gets greedy, or gives me any attitude, I simply wont send them anything. I do this on and off to clear out excess stuff that I dont want. havent had a problem yet (knock on wood)
    Ed

bmetts- shoot me a PM
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by palantri
    F. All Denver Broncos are spoken for

Ed

That dang atrain2004 guy!!! ...... I'm seriously starting a savings account for a plane ticket to Denver to look for atrain and put a whoooopin on this guy!!

heh! he gets my broncos, end of story...lol

I'll take any bears and Sinorice moss.. I'll pay more than $1 deoending on many you have. I dont want you to lose money on shippinh. :P

nothing sinorice moss- and i have some bears, but nothing from the past two years
    Ed

ok, send me a PM- it will cost a bit for the lot, i would recommend sending a bubble mailer with at least a dollar postage on it
    Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast