Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See runepcc03's Items on eBay

WTTF O'Byrant, Augustine, Brown, Head, Livingston, Bulls

Like the title says, I want to trade for Patrick O'Bryant, James Augustine, Dee Brown, Luther Head, Shaun Livingston, Deron Williams, and current Chicago Bulls including Ben Gordon, Luol Deng, Andres Nocioni, Kirk Hinrich, Tyrus Thomas, and Thabo Sefolosha. I am TRADING ONLY. I am not buying under any circumstances. DON'T check my site or tradelist, as I have been selling off my collection and don't have many of those cards any more. I am mainly looking for autos only of these players. Let me know who you collect and I'll get a list together for you. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just started collecting BKB and i have a Luxury Box Billups/Gordon Gu and a Reflections Gordon GU.LMK if you need them and If possible a 05-06 or 06-07 AU.LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

check my bucket coz i have a lot of your wants.. im looking for chris paul, carmelo anthony, dwight howard, gilbert arenas or fabric reflections gu that i dont have for my set.. plmk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xsilentshotx's Items on eBay

Obryant Bowman Chrome Autograph, also have a xfractor of Thabo from Bowman Chrome as well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ryantauto.jpg?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested in Style 52 autos, Felton autos, & any extra D Williams autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See uyeb's Items on eBay

You still have either of those Iguodalas? Topps Chrome Gold Refractor or Luxury Box Rc

LMK Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

i have lots of these guys...plmk if you want a list of stuff...thanks
    Patrick O'Bryant, Dee Brown, Shaun Livingston, Deron Williams...plus i got some nice bulls including some nice deng rcs...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay

got any reggie miller?
    Major Project -

1908-10 E91 AMERICAN CARAMEL (3/99 Completed)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See runepcc03's Items on eBay

cubfab777-i could probably use the reflections, mabye the lux box-do you want to trade them for a 05/06 or 06/07 auto? lmk and I'll get you a list
    pure basketball-i like the sweet shot autos of dee brown, sefolosha, o'bryant, and mabye livingston, but i've already sold every gu and auto of the players you listed. I do have some lower end dwight howard rc's including Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Topps, Topps Bazooka, Topps Luxury Box, and UD R-Class. LMK if you want any of those or if there are any more players you would want.
    phatboi-I could use the Bowman chrome O'bryant auto. The only thing besides base of your player wants is a 05/06 Topps Bazooka Monta Ellis Mini RC.
    nuttynello-All the style 52 autos are either sold or in my pc, felton autos are sold (actually I think the pristine is on ebay right now) and Deron Williams are in my pc--I'm sure glad i got all those autos of him last year while they were cheap!
    buccs colletor-I think I still have both-but I'm only trading for my player wants. Do you have any of the players I listed?
    gtbballer20-do you have any autos of my players? thats really all i want.
    reggietheman-No reggies at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by runepcc03
    cubfab777-i could probably use the reflections, mabye the lux box-do you want to trade them for a 05/06 or 06/07 auto? lmk and I'll get you a list
    pure basketball-i like the sweet shot autos of dee brown, sefolosha, o'bryant, and mabye livingston, but i've already sold every gu and auto of the players you listed. I do have some lower end dwight howard rc's including Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Topps, Topps Bazooka, Topps Luxury Box, and UD R-Class. LMK if you want any of those or if there are any more players you would want.
    phatboi-I could use the Bowman chrome O'bryant auto. The only thing besides base of your player wants is a 05/06 Topps Bazooka Monta Ellis Mini RC.
    nuttynello-All the style 52 autos are either sold or in my pc, felton autos are sold (actually I think the pristine is on ebay right now) and Deron Williams are in my pc--I'm sure glad i got all those autos of him last year while they were cheap!
    buccs colletor-I think I still have both-but I'm only trading for my player wants. Do you have any of the players I listed?
    gtbballer20-do you have any autos of my players? thats really all i want.
    reggietheman-No reggies at all.

The Luxury Box is the only one left.Can we do something with that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast