Dan Marino 2006 topps signature series auto /50 bv300 fs

I have the card in the title for sale for $150. I will not go any lower so dont ask. that is about as good of a price as u will find. I am not trading so dont ask. The only reason I am selling it this cheap is because i really need paypal tonite!!!. First Taker Gets it. So post quick.

Would you still consider selling the card at this price down the road... Im waiting for federal refund to come in

thanks for your interset
    if i still have it i might
    how long are we talking
    lmk
    thanks

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Supposed to be mailed February 16th.. No mail on the 19th so my guess is the 20th or 21st

yea that sounds good
    suprisingly no1 is jumping on it so i should have it then so just shoot me a pm and well work out the deal
    thanks

Ok... Although Im not supposed to do it.. I need to verify that a few of the people I know have interest in the card before I purchase it is all... I have some time though because I cant consider the card until the fed refund arrives

Jay