Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arrow Updated Tradelist GU's Autos!

These are for trade or buy. If you would like to buy, make an offer. If you would like to trade for I will check out your site/tradelist. The 2003 Studio cards and the playoff portraits are VERY thick so I will ship them in a soft sleeve, in a graded card bag, between to pieces of cardboard.

Kazuhiro Sasaki Donruss studio 2003 player collection jersey card (this card has a extremaly small black dot on the players knee, I can not tell if this is supposed to be there but this is how I pulled it from the pack.)
    Playoff Portraits 2003 Marlon Byrd jersey card 51/100 (this card has a very very small crease on the bottom of the card lining the jersey, this proboly could still be considered near mint as it is barley noticable.)
    Yankees signature series Fred Stanley auto.
    Mike Piazza 1999 Upper Deck MVP game used bat card.
    Mike Piazza 2001 Game Gear Topps Stars Game used Jersey.
    Topps 2003 retired George Foster auto uncirculated.

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    See hairstonfan's Items on eBay

I like the Piazzas
    Check my site

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hairston, I like these 2002 Flair Jersey Hights Randy Johnson, 2002 Fleer Showcase Luis Gonzalez Jersey Black Swatch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump