please tell me how my new website looks

please check out my website & let me know how I did. please let me know if there is anything you would change. thanks for your help.

I like it...it's very clean looking and easy to navigate!

Only one thing I would do is add pics to the cards you are selling OR at the least (I know how tedious getting pics of cards are lol) add an image of what each "set" looks like...like a random pic of any player from 2006 SPX Football and place it there so people have an "idea" of what the cards look like. Just a thought :)

Anyways, the site is really nice...you have done a really good job! Good luck with your sales :)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

thanks I'm working on getting more pics out there but like you said it's very tedious