Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah.. It's time. 2001 Donruss Pujols ROOKIE #/500

This isn't the card from "The Rookies" set, this is the REAL Pujols Rookie. I pulled the redemption card myself (and since there's so many unopened boxes of this there are likely less than 500 out there), Donruss sent me the card and I put it in a screwdown when I recieved it.

Donruss Rated Rookie #156, numbered 12/500. I'm only trading for CASH, I'm trying to get rid of everything, unless you have a SINGLE card worth more than $300.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu
    This isn't the card from "The Rookies" set, this is the REAL Pujols Rookie. I pulled the redemption card myself (and since there's so many unopened boxes of this there are likely less than 500 out there), Donruss sent me the card and I put it in a screwdown when I recieved it.

Donruss Rated Rookie #156, numbered 12/500. I'm only trading for CASH, I'm trying to get rid of everything, unless you have a SINGLE card worth more than $300.

How are the edges on it? would ya take 100

pm me the price

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by emmittfan1975
    How are the edges on it? would ya take 100

Would you?

Seriously. I'm not desperate, the guy's rep is flawless, he's the greatest player in the game today. The card books for $300 and it's going to keep going up. I'm looking for book price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu
    Would you?

Seriously. I'm not desperate, the guy's rep is flawless, he's the greatest player in the game today. The card books for $300 and it's going to keep going up. I'm looking for book price.

The last one sold for 120 so if your looking to sell a card for book make sure you know what they are selling for first. Good luck getting 300 for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the last one I saw: http://cgi.ebay.com/ALBERT-PUJOLS-20...QQcmdZViewItem

And spring training just started, which means people are just beginning to set their searches for Baseball cards. Maybe $300 is a bit steep, but I wouldn't take less than $200. I'd rather just sit and wait for it to double in price.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dogg01's Items on eBay

bv is 250 according to OPG...sweet card though, wish i had the stones to drop 175 on it
    dan

SCF Rewards
    Country

do u have a scan, i may have a card u would want, but would need to see a scan first
    dan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by dantrades63105
    do u have a scan, i may have a card u would want, but would need to see a scan first
    dan

I don't have a scanner hooked up yet, unfortunately.

What do you have that I might want?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hughes chrome ref auto, need to see a scan to even consider it though
    dan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast