Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

another week of surprises

Wow, whos to believe that the BEARS of all teams could actualy get a win. I think everybody in the league now has at least one win. Lots of teams only have one but its better then a goose egg in the win column. To top it off.. CLEVELAND of all teams beats up.. .wait HAMMERS pittsburgh.. Thats just wow

Greatest point of all.. 43 fantasy points in a league where yardage is only rewarded minimualy and i stand a chance at losing. Nobody else is even close to me and my opps totals

Jay

SCF Rewards
    See yellowjacket08's Items on eBay

Jay,
    Dude I am so literally bouncing in my seat right now you have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!We beat the living crap out of Pittsburgh and I love life right now.Willie Green had his first 100 yard game,Timmy threw for 200+ yards passing,13 YARDS RUSHING (!!!!!! HE RAN FOR A TD MAN!!!!!!!),2 TD's and.....*cries tears of happiness* Courney Brown had a fumble recovery!!!!! *tears of joy*

SCF Rewards
    Country

ROFL, I had a feeling that you would be stoked on that sarah. I couldnt believe the score when i saw it. i am think why in the world doesnt burress or ward have a td... I looked and they got HAMMERED

Jay

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by AllStar004
    Jay,
    Dude I am so literally bouncing in my seat right now you have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!We beat the living crap out of Pittsburgh and I love life right now.Willie Green had his first 100 yard game,Timmy threw for 200+ yards passing,13 YARDS RUSHING (!!!!!! HE RAN FOR A TD MAN!!!!!!!),2 TD's and.....*cries tears of happiness* Courney Brown had a fumble recovery!!!!! *tears of joy*

ahhhh, the simple things that make Sarah happy.

When I saw the score, and who was playing (after the Cubbies game was over), first thing I thought of was that Sarah was in heaven!

lolol

Country

San Diego has not won yet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really, I thought they have won all ready.

Its kinda embarresing when you got a supposid top receiver who has built 20 pounds in muscle and a top rb in the league LOL

jay

SCF Rewards
    See yellowjacket08's Items on eBay

Originally posted by podstock
    ahhhh, the simple things that make Sarah happy.

When I saw the score, and who was playing (after the Cubbies game was over), first thing I thought of was that Sarah was in heaven!

lolol

Pod I was in heaven and frankly I still am!!! QB Debate is back onnnnn,woohoo!!! My new Couch jersey brought us luck,I'm never taking it off,LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe that will look like kelly holcombs jersey if it had has name on it.. dirty and wrecked in a short period of time

jay