Leaving hobby. Everything is going up on eBay

I`ve been sorting through cards and assembling player lots, partial sets, rookies, base sets and everything else. It`s all being listed on eBay and just about everything starts at only $0.99 with no reserves on anything. Sorry I didn`t post a thread much earlier, like when I first started listing items a few days ago. Lots of stuff still needs to be sorted. I have a few items up right now that may be of interest to many of you here. I`m just winging it as of now as to how I`m listing stuff. I will certainly update this forum/website when more stuff is up. For now, you can check out some of the stuff I have up now. Just the tip of the iceberg basically.

2. Kronozio
    just listed more items. Awesome Barry Sanders lot w/13 RC`s. Have a look. rayny1 eBay auctions

just listed more items. Awesome Eddie George lot + more. Have a look.

rayny1 eBay auctions

more stuff up for auction. Had to relist my Barry Sanders lot. Got stiffed on payment. blech.

Big lots of Aikman, Brady, Warner, Eli ending today.

Awesome Bledsoe lot(150+ card lot loaded w/RC`s) and Mark Brunell(100+ cards) ending in 2 days.

Check`em out. Still pretty cheap right now.

Elway $70+ bv
    Favre $165+ bv
    Marino $30+ bv
    Pennington $180+ bv
    Carson Palmer $25 bv
    Tim Couch(Yes, Tim Couch) $85+ bv

nice lots just listed on eBay tonight. Been a bit busy lately and havn`t concentrated on my listings. Concentration is back on focus now. I should be getting more stuff up this week so keep an eye out.