Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Want to Trade............

Just Want to Trade............

Title says it all. I like to trade........Check out my site and see what you like. I added a lot of new stuff today.
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Damnnnnn that is a SWEET Garza izzy... if you don't mind me askin how much did that cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Choi1
    Damnnnnn that is a SWEET Garza izzy... if you don't mind me askin how much did that cost?
    I traded for it. I gave up about $60 SV on it.
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

I like the Wily Tavares auto and the Joey Gathright doruss rookie auto.
    plmk

Quote Originally Posted by hoeser
    I like the Wily Tavares auto and the Joey Gathright doruss rookie auto.
    plmk
    sorry didn't see anything
    Hidden Content

Would be interested in many of your Piazza GU. I recently added some new cards to my tradelist, please see if there is anything you'd like.

I could still really use the Authentic Sowers auto. I've added some stuff to my bucket. Please let me know.

Hey Izzy I still like a bunch of your things and I got some more stuff so LMK if you like anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonderman FANatic
    Would be interested in many of your Piazza GU. I recently added some new cards to my tradelist, please see if there is anything you'd like.
    I like the Duke Snider Auto
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by navarreda
    I could still really use the Authentic Sowers auto. I've added some stuff to my bucket. Please let me know.
    Still nothing sorry
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast