Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kic22ker's Items on eBay

New here! Looking to trade!

OK I have been looking for a site like this for a while as I am a VET of Beckett (90+ deals) and TCC (50+ deals) under the same user name. I like what I see from the transaction tracking system and want to get rolling. Check out my bucket and lmk what we could do.

Country
    See ChadJacksonFan's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by tmburton22
    OK I have been looking for a site like this for a while as I am a VET of Beckett (90+ deals) and TCC (50+ deals) under the same user name. I like what I see from the transaction tracking system and want to get rolling. Check out my bucket and lmk what we could do.

hey man welcome to the site i have interest in the lendale autographics and the two quads the avant and lewis my bucket is old lmk what u want i have no Lt sorry

Wow you have some really great stuff! Please check my bucket!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by chadjacksonfan
    hey man welcome to the site i have interest in the lendale autographics and the two quads the avant and lewis my bucket is old lmk what u want i have no Lt sorry

Thanks for the reply...I took a look at your bucket and id not see anything I could use for those three auto's...do you have any HOF RB auto's or g/u not listed? LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey I am interested in the Refractor Jason Campbell RC, The Bowman Portis RC and the Reflections Eli GU. Check my list Please. Thanks Dale

Country
    See ChadJacksonFan's Items on eBay

tons of everything not in my bucket lol there is like 4 cards in there...lmk who u want i dont have ant LT tho

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSalami
    Wow you have some really great stuff! Please check my bucket!

Thanks for the compliment...I took a look at your bucket and nothing caught my eye, ut what did you have interest in as I may be able to find some bait...lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by skins#1
    Hey I am interested in the Refractor Jason Campbell RC, The Bowman Portis RC and the Reflections Eli GU. Check my list Please. Thanks Dale

I have interest in this...

peyton manning 01 leaf R&S dress for sucess dual jersey (white jsy and blue jsy) #DFS-18 $50.00

LMK what you have in mind...

SCF Rewards

i really want this portis:
    http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...isGameUsed.jpg
    this vick is pretty nice to:
    http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ed-3-Front.jpg

lmk what you are looking for

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by chadjacksonfan
    tons of everything not in my bucket lol there is like 4 cards in there...lmk who u want i dont have ant LT tho

Like I said above what do you have in the way of HOF RB g/u and auto's...lmk

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast