Cool hey everybody im new wanted to showoff my gadzuric auto collection

you guys can check it out at www.freewebs.com/gadzuricautos

lmk what you guys think or if you know where i can get any of the ones I need
    Last edited by usdjock01; 10-06-2003 at 12:47 PM.

2. Kronozio
    welcome this is a great site :) i like the gadzuric auto collection my brother has a spx rc auto jsy if u want another. o also u might wanna shorten ur signature to 3 lines or less (its one of those small print rules thats really hard to find) i almost got in trouble for having mine like 8 lines long LOL. yeah i know it sucks but it prevents cluttering so its a good thing :)

ttyl

The one's you need are all on Ebay right now. Just type his name in the search box. Hope this helps.

out of the ones I need only the SPGU significance gold is on there. Site is a little hard to understand but im in the process of making a new one.