Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards

Vince Young Auto Patch 3 Clr Sp Authentic /270

Threw this on ebay but couldnt get anything I wanted since I had no feedback, card is in perfect shape straight from pack to toploader. So I thought I would try here again. I am wanting some money out of deal either paypal, check, or money order. On the trade part, I want lower end cards well cards that book anywhere from $20-$150 and I want them of players that sell. Trading down I need more BV of course but ammount of BV I need will be determined by ammount of Money offered. If over half of book is offerd in money, I will do the rest BV for BV. I honestly think this particular one should book higher because of the multi color. Beckett goes by averaging all sales and there were way more 1 and 2 color patches sold than three. All the three color patches of this card that have sold on internet have went for $300-$400 more than the 1 and 2 color. However, since I have no feedback, I will go by BV of the card which is $750 which is below what the other 3 colors have sold for. I will not trade straight across as I want some cash out of deal and now I can sell elsewhere. I also would rather not have all cash on it as I want to restock up on easy selling lower priced items. I will take all cash though and buy more just would rather save the time. If paying all cash, I need $750 out of card as it will sell for more easier. Scans attached.

SCF Rewards

Here you go

Just found out how to add scans if they were already in another listing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millikinuboy's Items on eBay

i am very interested . heres an offer

joseph addai contenders auto mint. BV 100
    peyton manning sweet spot 06 auto BV 120
    leon washington sp authentic 06 auto patch 2 color BV 80
    steve smith chad johnson dual patch 2 color ultimate collection /50 BV 50

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3664&rd=1&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1457&rd=1&rd=1

the two links are for the addai and leon. id be happy to end the auctions if your interested

that equals about 350.
    i will also paypal you 350. let me know if your interested.

SCF Rewards

I would need a little more on cards or money

The smith and washington dont do me any good as I would have to sit on them. I already have some of the nicest smith cards around and noone wants them and have 14 Washington autos that noone wants.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millikinuboy's Items on eBay

heres a side question for you. do you have any more sp auto patches? im collecting the entire set. lmk. ill look at some of my baseball stock tomorrow and get back to you with a new offer

SCF Rewards

Yes, I have quite a few. I am at home right now

and cards are at shop and I dont rememberwhat all ones I got left because the rest are no high end. I had the Drew but traded it, the rest are all pretty much second tier, but I got rid of some of them also.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM berrianfan.. I think hes got a few things left in the mid range BV.. Some are guys that sell, others are real good SPed.. Last I saw it included a 1/1 Ernie Simms Contenders auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chipper10andruw25's Items on eBay

check my bucket on the SPA VY.

SCF Rewards

the only things

you have I would be interested in you have as NFT

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Celtics34pierce's Items on eBay

check my site
    thanks