WTTF/WTB Ellsbury, Pedroia, Kottaras GU and/or AUTO

Title is pretty self explanatory. Huge Red Sox fan looking to get some cards of the top prospects. Let me know what you have available and I'll post with what I have for trade. Also willing to buy. Thanks

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I have lots of Extra 06 BCDP Base, Chrome and Gold FY Red Sox, i got these as well:
    06 BCDP Ref Jon Lester
    06 Topps '52 Chrome Craig Hansen RC
    05 Bowman Chrome Draft Clay Buchholz RC
    06 BDP George Kottaras GU Jsy
    05 TCUH Brandon Moss Auto RC

I collect Dodgers
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

Interested in the Kottaras Jersey GU. Is that the version that also has the auto or no? I don't have any good Dodgers cards. Only just restarted collecting so I don't have much new stuff for trade. All I have is a Luis Gonzalez Milestone Bat GU and a Tom Glavine Bat GU for baseball. Willing to buy from you if you are willing to sell. Thanks for looking.

do you have a bucket? I have a Pedroia 06 UD RC #d 99 in my bucket and a few inserts not in yet

I dont have a bucket right now, mainly due to lack of scanner and digital camera. i can take some pics of some cards available for trade with my camera phone and put them up later tonight. what are you interested in? just yanks/sox prospects?