Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: GUED/AUTOS for sale/trade

     
  1. #1

    GUED/AUTOS for sale/trade

    Newest list has been post on 2/22/07.
    Last edited by bbcards4sale; 02-22-2007 at 08:25 PM.

  2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    hi i'll take these 2
    2005 Fleer Tradition Diamond Tributes Game Used CHIPPER JONES Bat card, #DT/CJ, (3.00),
    2005 Topps Pristine Legends Valuable Performance Relics JIM RICE Bat B card, #VP-JR, (3.00),
    this can be the free one
    2005 Topps Pristine Legends Leading Indicators Relics DAVE PARKER Bat E card, #LI-DP, (3.00),
    :new_usa:
    i need pujols rcs ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of , machado, ,arenado
    . ,trout,,kris Bryant ,corey seager,, trea turner, correa,benintendi, judge, moniak,Ronald acuna,
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. #3
    I really like this one:

    2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection Bat Around Quads JASON KENDALL//IVAN RODRIGUEZ/MIKE LIEBERTHAL/CHARLES JOHNSON Quad bat card, #KRLJ, (8.00),

    are you only accepting Mattingly and Pujols in trade?

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpup
    hi i'll take these 2
    2005 Fleer Tradition Diamond Tributes Game Used CHIPPER JONES Bat card, #DT/CJ, (3.00),
    2005 Topps Pristine Legends Valuable Performance Relics JIM RICE Bat B card, #VP-JR, (3.00),
    this can be the free one
    2005 Topps Pristine Legends Leading Indicators Relics DAVE PARKER Bat E card, #LI-DP, (3.00),
    You got it.
    I'll set up the sale now, please confirm.
    My addy is listed for a postal money order or cash at buyers' risk, if you want to pay with paypal, LMK and I will PM you that addy.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by bbcards4sale; 02-15-2007 at 11:35 AM.

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2ist77
    I really like this one:

    2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection Bat Around Quads JASON KENDALL//IVAN RODRIGUEZ/MIKE LIEBERTHAL/CHARLES JOHNSON Quad bat card, #KRLJ, (8.00),

    are you only accepting Mattingly and Pujols in trade?
    That's all I'm looking for, unless you have some 2006 autos of players other than pitchers.
    LMK,
    Thank you.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by fenway1990
    I HAVE A FEW O MY site, lmk pm
    I didn't see any Pujols or Mattingly gued cards on your site.

  9. #8

  10. #9
    i need this:

    2006 Bowman Futures Game TRENT OELTJEN Jersey card, #FG20, (3.50),

    lmk

    -matt

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by whityscards
    i need this:

    2006 Bowman Futures Game TRENT OELTJEN Jersey card, #FG20, (3.50),

    lmk

    -matt
    That card is $3.50 delivered.
    LMK how you would like to pay and I will set up the sale.
    Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on