Looking for '06 SP Legendary Cuts Chronology Gold....

I'm looking to trade for any '06 SP Legendary Cuts Chronology Gold cards and the '06 Legendary Cuts Chronology Materials. I'll trade in your favor. Let me know what you have and what you'd like in return.

Thanks,
    SportsCollector

2. Kronozio

i got two, i got a brooks robinson numbered to 99 and then i also have a joe torre w/ piece of the bat in it numered to 99 or less i forgot, the torre is in my bucket under baseball base and the robinson is under baseball base, LMK

Quote Originally Posted by greengrizzle
    i got two, i got a brooks robinson numbered to 99 and then i also have a joe torre w/ piece of the bat in it numered to 99 or less i forgot, the torre is in my bucket under baseball base and the robinson is under baseball base, LMK
    Sorry, couldn't find them. I'd be interested in the Robinson, though. I can trade or buy, depending upon your price. If you can point out the Robinson, it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    SportsCollector

hmmm couldnt find it in there, ill take a second look maybe i never scanned it, if not ill scan it tonight. sure i only want to trade, i dont sell my cards very often if at all

ok i never scanned it, though while look through it i did find another one in the is the last row of pictures first picture bottom right card. ill scan the brooks tonight

check out this auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/8-2006-SP-LEGEND...QQcmdZViewItem

u missed out. last week this guy had over 40 different chronology materials cards up at once.

Quote Originally Posted by panthers4ever
    I have

alan trammel
    eddie murrey
    johnny Bench
    Panthers4ever- Those cards listed are in the sets I'm looking for, right? If so, I'd be interested. Do you prefer to trade or sell?

Foppert34- Thanks for the link. I'll be sure to keep an eye on that.

Greengrizzle- Let me check your scans and I'll get back to you....

Thanks,
    SportsCollector

Quote Originally Posted by greengrizzle
    ok i never scanned it, though while look through it i did find another one in the is the last row of pictures first picture bottom right card. ill scan the brooks tonight
    Never heard of Mark Fidrtch. Not sure if I spelled that right, but just going by what it looks like in the scan. Was really looking for stars, but may be interested in it. Is there any specific players you'd like in return? I'll have to update my site.

Thanks,
    SportsCollector