Waiting painfully for my redemption card

I guess that Leon "the bird" Washington is behind on signing his cards. I just got word from topps that I am in the waiting list for his turkey red auto.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    man atleast Topps was nice enough to tell you. Hope you get it fairly soon

Tell me about it, I sent away for 3 different Bruschi auto's 3+ months ago, and a Maroney SP authentic Auto patch about a month or so ago. The wait begins!!

Ouch on the Upperdeck Maroney redemption. I mean I guess redemptions are nice in a way but it shouldnt have to be that painful. I personally walked away from UD because of their redemption process. But then again I still buy the redemptions online when I can get them for really cheap.

I wish you the best of luck with the redemptions and can't wait to see them when you get them in.

yes, redemptions aren't on the top of my anything list. Hope he signs soon for you.

yes redemptions do stink but the only bright side is maybe if they can,t get the player that you pulled to sign 9 of 10 times you,ll get something better,pulled my first redemption from ud sweetspot update baseball 2 weeks ago of scott kazmir was hoping he didn,t sign because i already have a bowman sterling auto jersey card of his,but they already told me player is committed to signing so the wait begins take care steve