another 19.99 variety box with gu guaranteed

ok i,m really starting to like these boxes,12 packs a guaranteed gu and a bonus surprise in box,i will just list gu and box bonus cards here goes.

from a pack out of box
    2005 bazooka bazooka power gu jersey rashard lewis white swatch

guaranteed gu 2000/01 ud evolve card marcus fizer red swatch ec6-j

here comes the best part the box bonus was a pack of 2005/06 topps pristine retail value 29.99 not bad for a 19.99 variety box wasn,t expecting something like that in is what i got from that 3 pax in 1 pristine.

josh childress 16

andrei kirilenko 18

kenyon martin 31

kevin garnett 43

ben wallace 98

jay-z 130

uncirculated card

chris webber 79 numbered 030/325 boo

now this card i like personal pieces.

shannon elizabeth celebrity worn jeans relic numbered 278/350

not bad 3 gu in a 19.99 box made me smile anyway thanks for the read take care steve

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Wow...these are from Target, right? I don't believe I have ever seen a variety box with the likes of Pristine in Wal-Mart.

no jamming james they are from toys r us it is a blue box it says 12 packs plus guaranteed gu dark blue , they have 3 more boxes at the only toys r us by me the first one i opened had the rivals lebron carmelo 30 card boxed set with an oversized lebron card in it and a lebron gold parallel,i,m hoping the other boxes have the pristine those are fun to open thanks for the reply jamming james take care steve

thanks - I have a local Toys R Us store - guess I will have to check it out and see if they sell those where I am :-)

also you can,t see the bonus it is hidden in the middle of the box so unless you open it you won,t know what your gonna get hope this helps take care steve

Very nice! Seems like a great buy, considering you got the Pristine, which retailed more per pack than the whole box!

My Local Toys R Us no longer sells cards though, jerks. Lol.

Nice break! 3 GU in a $20 box isn't bad at all. I am probably going to check my local Toys-R-Us too after that break. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by JammingJames23
    Wow...these are from Target, right? I don't believe I have ever seen a variety box with the likes of Pristine in Wal-Mart.

in walmart i got a luxury box pack in a 15 dollar variety box it was 0405 got a jr smith/davis/magloire jersey so walmart isnt bad but ive nevver seen variety boxes at target.