Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Have this little bit of baseball left I am looking to trade/sell

Here is pretty much all I have left that I am really looking to get rid of. Price at the end is what I am selling for not the BV. Also I have a want list at the end of the post.
    Thanks,
    Jason

Baltimore Orioles:
    Javy Lopez (black) 06 Upper Deck Game Jersey #UD-JL $2

Chicago White Sox:
    Brian Anderson (auto) 06 Topps 52 Style Auto #52S-BA $8

Philadelphia Phillies:
    Fabio Castro (auto) 06 Topps 52 Style Auto #52S-FC $7

San Francisco Giants:
    Willie McCovey (grey/grey) 05 Donruss Diamond Kings Framed Black HOF Heroes SN# 02/25 #HH-28 VHTG $8

Toronto Blue Jays:
    Roy Halladay (white) 06 Topps Turkey Red Jersey Black Border SN# 42/50 #TRR-RHA $5***PENDING***
    Roy Halladay (black) 06 Topps Updates and Highlights All Star Stitches #AS-RH $2

Please be aware that I am ONLY looking for cards that are in nrmt condition or better.

IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 8 FEEDBACK ON SCF I REQUIRE THAT YOU SEND FIRST. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Please check and make sure the card has no surface creases where the memorabilia has been put in. I do consider that to be a defect and will not be happy with them in a trade.

Always looking for:

L. Tomlinson (especially rookies and even Press Pass ones!)

Jay Cutler

Reggie Bush

Colston

Vince Young

2005 Sweet Spot Classics Baseball Autos

John Elway

Classic/Current Broncos Players

Maybe Some Current Saints and Texans

2004 Topps Fan Favorites Autos--especially want the 3 Amigos Autos (Vance Johnson, Ricky Nattiel, and Mark Jackson).

Terrell Davis

Ed McCaffery

Rod Smith

Brett Favre

Roy Williams RC (Dallas)

Joe Horn (just need a patch)

Danny Granger (UNM jersey only)

LeBron James (who isn't right?)

Hakeem Olajuwon

ANY New Mexico State player in his NMSU jersey

ANY New Mexico Player in his UNM jersey

CUBS -- older players Game Used like Ryno and Dawson

Zach Duke RCs Autos and Gued, even base

Scott Podsednik - anything, even base

Steve Yzerman

Other Classic Redwings Players

Detroit Redwings

Houston Aeros GU or Autos

Classic Player GU or Autos just let me know who you have! (i.e. Gordie Howe, Nolan Ryan, Walter Payton, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Dr. J)

I really only collect Game Used and Autos, and maybe rookies of Major players from those teams.

ALSO be aware that I am going to be hard pressed to trade a rookie Auto/Gued for a regular Rod Smith jersey. I try to trade rookies for rookies and veterans for veterans unless it is a classic player I need.

NOT looking for inserts that are not Rookies, GU or Autos- unless that is what you want in return!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Nickademus; 02-21-2007 at 02:10 PM.

I have tons of Broncos stuff still. I am getting out of football if you find enough stuff you could use I would take all your baseball off your hands. Check out my site.
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

Jason,
    I can do this, if it's $3 Dlvd. PLMK.

Beau Jones (auto) 06 Bowman DP&P Signs of the Future #SOF-BJ $3

Thanks,
    Andrew

Philadelphia Phillies:
    Fabio Castro (auto) 06 Topps 52 Style Auto #52S-FC $7

lmk if u see anything in the bucket for that!

-matt

Boston Red Sox:
    Jim Rice (grey) 01 Fleer Platinum National Patch Time NNO $3

Houston Astros:
    Jeff Bagwell (grey) 04 Skybox LE Jersey SN# 067/299 #25 $2

New York Yankees:
    Billy Martin (grey) 05 Donruss Champions Impressions #106 $5

San Diego Padres:
    Steve Garvey (auto) 05 Donruss Greats Souvenirs #S-7 $5

Could you do $13 paypal? PLMK

Henri

izzyfiles-
    Gonna see what I can sell first but after that I think we should be able to work something out.

andrewcstein-
    Yeah that would be $3 delivered. Drop me a PM or if you want to set it up I will confirm. Just let me know how you want to pay.
    Thanks!

whityscards-
    Didn't see anything I could use for the Castro. Thanks though!

hendrikus1967
    Hey Henri, I just marked a couple of those down a little more so I am hesitant to go much lower especially with the Paypal fees. But if you could do $14 that would help me out with those...
    LMK,
    Thanks,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus
    izzyfiles-
    Gonna see what I can sell first but after that I think we should be able to work something out.

andrewcstein-
    Yeah that would be $3 delivered. Drop me a PM or if you want to set it up I will confirm. Just let me know how you want to pay.
    Thanks!

whityscards-
    Didn't see anything I could use for the Castro. Thanks though!

hendrikus1967
    Hey Henri, I just marked a couple of those down a little more so I am hesitant to go much lower especially with the Paypal fees. But if you could do $14 that would help me out with those...
    LMK,
    Thanks,
    Jason
    how much for it then?

lmk

-matt

$7 shipped to the US all prices are in the ( ) if you need any others.

Thanks,
    Jason

Alright! I'll take em for $14. If you prefer, I could also pay with a personal check (you can wait with sending until it clears). Just LMK what you prefer and you can set up the sale.

THNX

Henri

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast