Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I need 60 paypal by tonight these are going cheap help me out

2003 leaf certified tj duckett 2 color patch BV 10
    2006 leaf certified Larry fitzgerald 3 color patch /25 BV 25
    2005 sweet spot reggie wayne auto BV 25 SOLD
    2003 prestige terrell suggs draft picks auto 48/50 college jersey number BV 50
    2005 contenders chris henry rc auto BV 50
    2001 focus donovan mcnabb certified cuts auto BV 60 SOLD
    2004 contenders michael jenkins sp auto rc BV 40
    2006 elite bettis/willie parker dual jersey prime /25 BV 80 SOLD
    2005 gridiron gear triplets prime /50 randle el 2 color/ ward/ bettis 2 color BV 80
    2006 tomlinson spx jersey BV 12
    2006 bowman sterling mike bell auto refractor BV 25 TRADED/SOLD

make me some offers

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Pm me your best price on the Mcnabb. I will try and help you out.
    I dont want damaged cards, please look at your cards!

Cowboys Collector - Emmitt Smith, Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, Johnston, Tomo, Dez, Dak, Elliott

Whats the best dlvd price on the Fitzgerald patch? LMK and thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5278
    Whats the best dlvd price on the Fitzgerald patch? LMK and thanks a lot.

I will do 15 its a really cool looking patch

Oh I was hoping for cheaper, I'll pass, can't pay 60% of BV on anything. I can pick up LT and Manning patches for much less than that. Thanks anyway.

they sell 20 on ebay ill take less than that what were you thinking?

you said cheap, $20 for a 25 bv card isnt cheap. perhaps they do sell that high on ebay, then you probably shouldnt say cheap. You would be better off putting it on ebay. From my experiences here most people are looking to pay well under 50%. I understand you need the money but you wont get that on this site. If you cant wait to put it on ebay you cant expect to get ebay prices. Nothing personal, they are your cards, just telling you what I have seen here as far as buying goes.

Quote Originally Posted by sk1222
    you said cheap, $20 for a 25 bv card isnt cheap. perhaps they do sell that high on ebay, then you probably shouldnt say cheap. You would be better off putting it on ebay. From my experiences here most people are looking to pay well under 50%. I understand you need the money but you wont get that on this site. If you cant wait to put it on ebay you cant expect to get ebay prices. Nothing personal, they are your cards, just telling you what I have seen here as far as buying goes.

woah buddy i said i would take less than 20 if you read my post

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast