Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Buying $300 paypal or otherwise, rookies, gu, autos

Been unloading a lot of my undesirables so now I have some money to get some stuff I want. Below is a list of things Im looking for. Please dont tell me to make an offer just give me a price and perhaps I will accept or counter. If you are selling stuff above 50% or the low bv stuff at 30-40 I dont need it. You can check my post to see what I sell cards at, Im not looking to overpay. I appreciate deals but dont expect you to give te stuff away, but if its cheap and doesnt sell well then dont ask for 40%.

wants

2001 Donruss Classics game used cards, the team colors set
    Deion Sanders gu or autos
    Deion Sanders 06 base, inserts
    Bo jackson gu, 05 and 06 base and inserts
    Chris Chambers 06 base and inserts
    Game used cards of Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Montana, Urlacher, HOF guys, triple threads stuff, AJ Hawk, Greg Jennings, leinart, Bush, Young.

Autographs of Packers, the guys above, Portis, McNabb, 06 star rookies, Brandon Jacobs, lesser bv randy moss, or other star autos without a high bv

other
    Leaf limited auto/jerseys, most other brands auto jerseys of known players, triple threads cards, cool patches of better known players, script for success autos, sweet spot autos,

any 06 Packer rookies

gu/auto lots you are dumping cheap (in lots) not 1 or 2 at a time. Need to have some decent names and cant be expensive on these cause 8 dollar jerseys sell for 1-2 bucks.

Rookie lots of 04-06 qbs, running backs, receivers. Second tier or backup players.

Any serial numbered cards that you will sell for 5-10 each.

Sorry if some of these prices seem cheap, but the hobby is different now and people only want to trade for high end gu and boxes cost 100 on average. People dont buy junk for much if at all anymore. You can look at what Ive tried to dump cards for and you can see what I mean, or look at other peoples buying lists so if you have stuff for me and can live with those prices lmk. Also, I dont expect the better stuff at 10%, but not going to pay 60% for those either. Thanks

hey i have many rookies im trying to sell just let me know which ones also check my bucket there may be some things that you need LMK thanks

my rookie wants are listed above, also might be able to use the deangelo gu. thanks

Are you only looking for football? I have a Ripken Jr. auto for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by sk1222
    my rookie wants are listed above, also might be able to use the deangelo gu. thanks
    im selling the gu for $8 LMK thanks

You mean you ARE trying to sell it for 8 bucks. No offense but its a 15 gu, you arent going to get 8 bucks for it on this site, or ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by sk1222
    You mean you ARE trying to sell it for 8 bucks. No offense but its a 15 gu, you arent going to get 8 bucks for it on this site, or ebay.

ok then $4?

Any interest in Cory Rodgers rcs. Im guessing no but if you are I have a few and a press pass jersey platnium #/50. A few low #'d cards if your interested check my site. Got a bo Jackson 06 threads college gridiron kings framed 12/50 on there as well. Got some Cutler Rcs, lendale white rcs, and a few Deangelo williams rcs. I could let go pretty cheap.

Maybe take a look at my bucket. Theres some cards that I could let go pretty cheap but theres some I wont(like the Caddys, tripple jersey, etc)
    LMK. Thanks
    Olly & sara
    Trade website.
    Hidden Content
    YouTube channel.
    Hidden Content
    Main wants/P.Manning, Marino, A.Rodgers,Ronnie Brown/Packers/Phins/Badgers

Would you have any interest in an expansive rookie collection of rc's, game used and autos of a single player?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast