Looking for top prospects.... HELP!!!

I'm looking for chrome and sterling singles or lots and also parrallels.... Any Braves FY Cards

06 BCDP and Sterling - Rowell, Snider, Parmelee, Marrero, Coe, Fontaine, Drabek, Christensen, Hankerd, Willems, Pelfrey, and others. Really need some Fontaine and Coe parrallels.

06 Bowman Chrome - Andrus, Brandon Jones, Maybin, Tabata, Gomez, Hellickson, Outman, Niese, Slayden, Gordon, M. Ramirez

05 BCDP Aflac - Chrome singles and possibly sets.

05 BCDP and Sterling - Buchholz, Bowden, Buck, McCutchen, Bruce, and others.

05 Bowman Chrome - Carlos Gonzalez, Chris B Young, Russ Martin and others.

05 TCUH - Draft pick cards and Young, Gonzalez, etc...

Sterling, 04 BC and BCDP - Happ, Jacob McGee, Lind, E. Campbell, Brignac and others.

Please let me know who you collect and we'll work out a deal. I'll trade in your favor in most instances. I'm a longtime member of Beckett and have made over 100+ successful trades. I've also made successful trades with members here. Thanks for looking

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    What prospect autos do you have? Do you have any guys in my sig? I have a Parmelee blue ref.

Thansk< Eric

I have a Colvin and Rasmus Sterling auto incoming. I also have a Mellilo Finest /150 and TC Ref. LMK